• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

memorial day engine auction in PA. (30) engines.

George & Helen Myers

In Memory Of Helen
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2010
HBurk said:
maybe someone will be there to take prices down for us, and post them. i don't know if i will make it or not. most of the engines are sideshaft. auction sight is: www.rentzelsauctionservice.com
It should be a well attended auction. I feel real sad about the reason for the sale. I hope it is very successful for Bill & Diane! They are great people! ...Helen

RLee

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/08/2015
Enjoy the auction, fellows. But I've been to enough Pennsylvania auctions with New Holland engines to know I won't be able to buy anything there. Auctions are always fun that's for sure.

Leonard Keifer

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/05/2018
Check the link in HBURK's opening post. It's listed under On-site auctions. It's a little north of York, PA. Directions are on the web site.