• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Merry Christmas

cobbadog

Registered
Dee and I would like to wish all Forum users a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
We are staying at home again this year and having a few remaining Family members up for a Christmas Dinner.

What are the others doing?

Cheers John & Dee
Cobba & Cobbarette.

Rob.S

Registered
Last Subscription Date
05/15/2014
Hi cobbadog Julie and I would like to wish you and your lovely wife and everyone else in this magnificent hobby a very merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year .

john gilbert

Registered
Hi all, after setting the missus up at a campsite at a nearby lake, I wish to be able to have a rest for several days. Have a good one, Cheers, John

Scotty 2

Registered
What are the others doing?
Hello Cobba.
We're having a quiet one at home. I'll be glad to be home for more then 2 nights.
One thing we want to do before Christmas is visit my mum and dad. Mum makes the bestest boiled plum pud in the world. It's made in the big aluminium crab boiler, it has to weigh in the 3-5kg range, the skin is about 1/4" thick and she makes the custard the old fashioned way, on the stove and not in a carton.
We like to visit before Christmas so we can have some of the pud before every other bugger gets there. That way I'm assured of some of the skin. I love the pud and custard cold.

I suppose we'll go to the church service at the little church next door. It's worth the sit down preaching to sample the home baked goodies afterwards. Mrs Payne's scone are yummo, but they go before you can rattle a collection plate. You gotta be quick.

Cheers Scott
PS: Travel safely all and make sure you relax over the holiday period. Enjoy the serenity. Life is short, enjoy it.

Clapper

Registered
Hi All

Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas, from the Clayton Family down in Tassie.

Regards

Ian