• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE in your location!

Mid Iowa Antique Power Show (Marshalltown, Iowa) Pictures 2014

Travis Benner

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/07/2019
I made it to the Marshalltown, Iowa show this last weekend and the feature engine was Gade. Many interesting engines showed up and so here are some pictures from the event.

It is my understanding that there are three known 12hp opposed Gade engines in existence and two of them made it out to the show. This first one shows lots of original paint and had not been run for at least 30 years....

Travis Benner

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/07/2019
There were two Hawkeye Gade engines on display at the show. These are very uncommon and early engines that usually are numbered with a single digit. Dwayne and JR hauled 4 Gade engines up all the way from Texas and the Hawkeye was among them.

Travis Benner

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/07/2019
Sorry for the delay. With the server work that is needed to keep this site up and running, let's remember to support Harry and this site. Thanks!

12hp Famous to go along with the video from Babs. He and Robert had a great display.

She ran nice and slow for the whole weekend...

This young feller is learning the ropes pretty fast... Gilson 5hp "Goes Like Sixty"

Travis Benner

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/07/2019
More Lorenz

Lots of nice iron in this picture - and I also seemed to capture a moment of consultation...

Travis Benner

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/07/2019
1 1\2hp Schmidts Chilled Cylinder (the smaller size) - this one a pump jack engine