• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Milton Ontario Steam era 2008

Contaucreek

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/28/2017
Last one, Milton

The Oil Pulls came through on the previous thread, heres my last pic. P.

Attachments

E

Edwin

Re: Last one, Milton

Hello,was nice to meet you at the gas engine display at the Steam Era,nice pics thanks for posting them,I see my Rumely in one picture,i have a feeling theres going to be a few more gas engines next year.See you then.
thanks
Edwin

Sawyer-Massey 11-22

Registered
Re: Milton Ont. Steam era '08

Tanner: that is a McTaggart [sic] there was an article in Antique Power on the company some time back. I could stand to be corrected but I believe the company was founded in NY. state. Perhaps Onkle G will step in here and help out.

Robert

TWest

Registered

That would be a 1923 McTaggart tractor owned by Jim and Guy Heaslip. To be honest I don't really know to much about it, I have seen it before at another show but have never heard it run. Possibly someone else knows more information about the tractor. Here is another picture of it from the show taken by me.

Attachments

G Willikers

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/01/2019

Tanner: that is a McTaggart [sic] there was an article in Antique Power on the company some time back. I could stand to be corrected but I believe the company was founded in NY. state. Perhaps Onkle G will step in here and help out.

Robert
For the McTaggart tractor story, refer to Antique Power Magazine, Volume 18, Issue 2, January/February 2006. There is an article there by some brain damaged Canuck.
G.:wave:

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015

^ PHHHHHHT!!!!!!
So who's gonna believe some brain damaged Canuck?

G

Grant McEwan

Does a good job at it to??? Grant