Model THD engine info needed

rustygold38

hi guys thought id try u guys there in the states these useless cockheads local are just not helpful at anything anyways as i have a thd and m still having after now the last 2 plus years and this being the 4th attempt at re trying to find out why it wont go all i can now come up is the timeing and trying to get a full gasket set for it too but now as i think iv found to the marks on the cog inside where the magneto goes into it looks kinda if its a X or a arrow pointing to where it should be is there anyone that might know if by a manual for this model where the markings ar at to time it cheers:shrug:

rustygold38

Re: model thd engine info needed

thanks tracy mate but tho i still havnt found to where i can get a full gasket set for the engine i have been informed of brain bolens site but cont work out as it doesnt state if its in the states or here australia can u help if verfiy or anyone might know where i can buy more local here australia cheers

rustygold38

Re: model thd engine info needed

have now from old post of the forum online here have hopefully re timed the engine from the flywheel timeing marks and now if anyone knows have the mark to check where also should be of the cog that the magneto fits into with its timeing dot mark anyone out there knows if its a X or a arrow with a circle around it cheers

Tracy T

Subscriber
Might try SSB TRACTOR for manuals. --Looks like they have some for th, thd, tjd. --- I had one somewere for a tfd. -- cant seam to find it right now.

Zira

Subscriber
Download of one available on ebay (USA) right now. I would confirm that it has the full service manual & not just the parts list, and let them know you don;t need the CD before ordrering.

I have one but no way to scan it.