• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Monkey Winch

W.P.Klein

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
01/19/2020
Picked this up from a customer a couple weeks ago. Sometimes referred to as a Monkey Winch. I think it could pull most anything as long as you had something substantial to anchor to. Thank heaven wherever there is an engine in the wild there is usually a good selection of trees nearby! There is no brand name on it but I think it may be a Jarecki because of the J logo.
Bill Klein

Attachments

gustavus

Banned
Picked this up from a customer a couple weeks ago. Sometimes referred to as a Monkey Winch. I think it could pull most anything as long as you had something substantial to anchor to. Thank heaven wherever there is an engine in the wild there is usually a good selection of trees nearby! There is no brand name on it but I think it may be a Jarecki because of the J logo.
Bill Klein
My dad had a similar winch, said is was called an Australian Bull winch and that it could pull 75 ton using the low gear ratchet.