• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

MV wiring Wiring

John Ross

Registered
Moffat Virtue 32V lighting plaant wiring diagram.

HI Stackers Does anyone know where I can get wiring diagram from the generator to switcboard. Any help would be much appreciated. John Ross. Canberra

jayvee

Registered
Hi John,
I have "General Instructions" for Moffat Virtue Standard Semi Automatic Electric Lighting Plant that would be of benefit to you.
PM your postal address and I'll drop one in the post to you.

Best wishes, jayvee

Neil Mactavish

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2019
THANKS JAYVEE .
189 ALICE STREET
GRAFTON NSW 2460 OR I CAN SEND A STAMPED ENVOLOPE .
THANKS AGAIN :wave:

jayvee

Registered
Hi John, Neil,
Keep an eye on your letter boxes :eek:
If Aussie Post are kind to us you should have your documents by mid next week if not sooner :bonk:

I hope the information will be beneficial to your restorations.

Best wishes, jayvee :wave:

John Ross

Registered
M V Wiring
John it was very generous of you to copy and post the instructions to me. The envelope arrived safely to-day. Many thanks.
Yours in rusty iron John R

Neil Mactavish

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2019
Hi jayvee , got my instructions very comprehensive . Certently got some reading . Thanks very much , i hope i can return the favor one day ... Neil mactavish

isandian

Registered
Hi John,
I have "General Instructions" for Moffat Virtue Standard Semi Automatic Electric Lighting Plant that would be of benefit to you.

Best wishes, jayvee
G'day jayvee, I have just started looking for a wiring diagram and spotted this thread. Is there any chance I could get a copy, please? We have an MV lighting plant at Fagan Park, Galston, that a volunteer was working on when he passed away, and although the switchboard looks fairly complete, it is only partially wired, and we have no notes or photos. So a diagram would be very helpful, also photos of both sides of the switchboard if possible.
My address is Ian Browning, 33 Cobah Rd, Arcadia, NSW 2159.
Thanks.

jayvee

Registered
Hi Ian,
Keep an eye on your letter box. Your request is on its way.
I hope that the information sent contains what you are after?
(I haven't heard back from John or Neil, so the info must be o.k.)

I am unable to provide photographs as ( back in 2006) someone else believed that their need for a switchboard (along with other engine parts & pieces) was greater than mine :mad:

Should you need further info, perhaps John or Neil may be able to help? :shrug:

Best wishes, jayvee :wave:

Kvar51

Registered
Hi John,

Best wishes, jayvee
Hello Jaycee, could I also be a “beggar” for a wiring diagram? I’m rebuilding an MV genset. Getting there.
Cheers
Kvar51