• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

My Channel - Old Tractors, Shows, and Odd Projects

Hello all! I spend most of my time on YT forums, but do bounce back and forth once in a while. I enjoy reading on both sites, and have learned a lot from many of you over the last 20 years.... I have been trying to give some of that knowledge back through my YouTube channel... I do a lot of rebuilds, repairs, threshing show tours, and other odd projects that I enjoy. I get a lot of positive responses from folks, and have made a lot of new friends doing it!

So, I thought I would share my channel here with you all, and maybe you guys will love it, too! Many of you may have already visited, and I thank you! All of my tractors have been worked on while filming, so there is bound to be something for everyone! I hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/kizzletruck

Attachments