• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

My collection

David Scott

Registered
Last Subscription Date
09/07/2018
:D :D YEHA,

My son and I now have all 3 of our engines in top " running " condition. The 1 1/2 hp Fairbanks saltblock thanks to all here on stak that helped us figure out the timming problem. The 3 1/2 hp zc fairbanks oilfield all it needed was a new mag and carb, just trying to get her to run a little cooler now. And our biggest the 5 hp Economy, runs nice and slow just needs an original gas filler and a set of brass greas cups if any one out there can help us find these parts we can send her off to my brothernlaws bodyshop for a nice fresh paint job and we can move on to another. We are looking at another Economy 1 1/2 hp and a 1 1/2 hp international looks like an open crank but not a good pic. Anyway the engines in the pics below are ours.

David

One.jpgTwo.jpgThree.jpg

LCJudge

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
David, Looks like you've done a good job on your engines. I'm glad to see that you and your son are both involved in the hobby. Nothing like having the family at an engine show! Tommy Turner