• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

Myers Hand pump for Case Water Wagon

Montanaforester

Registered
We're rebuilding a Case Water wagon for our steam engine and we acquired a Myers hand pump. We've rebuilt it, but missing some parts for the intake and discharge. We found a 1972 parts book with part numbers. Wondering if there were parts available. Myers made thousands of farm style hand pumps, but this is a transfer pump for the water wagon.

Looks like the Pump is Model R479, R479 1/2 or R479P.

We're missing the hose intake and discharge, from the collar to the hose connections. Part #'s 469, 468, 453, 435A or 547A.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

ScottIMG_20180907_124218957_HDR.jpg

Pump Parts Book 1.JPG

IMG_20180907_124212718_HDR.jpg

Water Wagon restoration.jpg

Attachments

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
Re: +Myers Hand pump for Case Water Wagon

I should move this to the Farm + Industrial Antiques and Collectibles forum but it's going to the steam forum where you will likely get better results...…. :brows:

Rob Bryce

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2013
Re: +Myers Hand pump for Case Water Wagon

I've come across a few variations on the Myers pumps, but will see if I have any spare parts. Alternatively, I have 2-3 complete spare Case pumps, as does a friend of mine. PM me if interested.

anthony k axsom

Registered
Wood work looks great. I have a Keck Gonnerman water wagon I'M wanting to restore. Where did you pick up the wood at? Finish it all your self.

primerk5

Registered
you might try T&T pump, They apparently bought out Meyers company. It may be unlikely they have stuff for this but it's worth a try. Ask for Cynthia. 304 366 1300.

tyoung

Registered
I work for Pentair in Ashland , Ohio formerly Myers Pump. Unfortunately all of the parts for these pumps are no longer available. Even the patterns are gone. All that remains is literature. I can dig a bit and could email some information if you are interested.
Todd