• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Need a Home for my 1911 Harrison for a year in Northern California

Gsmed

Registered
My 1911 Harrison along with my Steam Brew cart and Wood pull behind is stranded in the BAy Area for a year. We were planning to visit and show steam beer brewing with our exhibition up and down the coast this summer. I hauled it from Minnesota and now I need to get my trailer and semi back to Minnesota. Currently it is in Redwood City at a friends harbor location. I would like to move it inland and perhaps under cover. Wondering if any of you would want to either store or exhibit the setup until next Spring when hopefully the world is a better place.

Let me know on the forum or call me Greg 218 770 2991

Attachments

K.O'Connell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
I'm in the wrong state and don't have a place to safely store such a nice engine, but that is a super interesting rig you have there!