• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Need help from our friends down under

Motormowers

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
Would anyone from AU or NZ know how I can contact some breakers down there for some older Mazda parts? I have a 1984 B2200 diesel "ute" and would like to find a dash cluster with tachometer. The tachs werent available here but I guess were down there. Thanks so much for any help. :D

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
I moved your question to the forum where it's most likely to be read by the right folks....... :)

Motormowers

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
I havent any luck guys. Can anyone down there locate a speedo assy with tacho at a breakers for an 82-84 Mazda B2200 diesel and I will contact them? Thanks.

jopeter

Registered
Jake.....I'll give it a go a bit latter It 's too early here yet. If successful I will let you know.

jopeter

Registered
Jake.......sorry I have tried the three local wreckers but no luck ....is the ute a 4x4? I will still keep a look out.