Need help identifying this tractor

joeski3

Hello everyone,
I may have a chance to purchase this unique piece of old iron. I have not seen it in person yet but as you can tell she's gonna need alot of love. Im reaching out for any help identifying her, the current owner doesn't know. Looks like a Wisconsin motor but that's all I can identify.
Thanks in advance...!

Attachments

joeski3

Thanks..
I did as it looked like a WH Senior but the hood is different than the ones I've seen. I do see red paint remnants. Hmmm

Doug Tallman

Subscriber
I'm kind of thinking it's a bitsa tractor. The front axle puts me in mind of a Tiger or Gardenmaster. What does it have for a rear end?

joeski3

Ya know that looks pretty close. There is one reminate of a headlight. When I get off work I'm going to take a closer look and compare the two. Thank you

joeski3

Yes..If you look closely at the front axle it looks like there is writing on it. Hard for me to tell just wanna see it in person

joeski3

Thank you Doug...update you were right she is an early Tiger 920 with the Wisconsin motor. Planning to see it next week as the owner is away currently. Hoping the motor's not stuck but from the looks of things .....staying hopeful. I know these tractors are far and few between. I do not know what model Wisconsin they had. Maybe i can start my search for parts n pieces...:) Like i said stayin hopeful!