• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Need info on Brookville Indiana Swap meet

Culy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/27/2010
I've never been to the Brookville Indiana swap meet in April but I've been to the fall show and thought it was a first class show and have returned several times. Is the swap very large and is it worth driving 90 miles to get there? Is the attendance good? What are the fee's? Any info is welcome as it is next weekend April 4th and I wonder about loading the truck. "Thanks in advance"
Brian Culy

Brady

Sponsor/buy,sale,trade
Last Subscription Date
02/27/2018
Brian, I'm driving about the same distance. Its not as big as the show, but its a nice turn out of this & that. Its hard to say what will show up? Theres engines,tractors,& misc parts & antiques forsale at the swap. I will be there Saturday Morning April 4th around 8 AM. Admission is $3, & I think that includes your space to sale. You can call John @ 812-637-1736 to get the full details. Hope to see ya there!:wave:

Mike Shaffer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/20/2019
Brian,

I think it would be worth the drive. I would recomend getting there early as it is pretty well over about mid afternoon. Can't remember the fees but it is just a few dollars.It gets bigger every year.Maybe someone can jump in with more details.Hope to see you there Brian....Mike

KyleBlankenship

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/14/2019
the swap is saturday APRIL 3 i think its worth going im driving around 50 miles to get there..... :shrug: