• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Neunen, Netherlands 2019 Show PHOTOS & VIDEO

Tom Jamboretz

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/04/2019
Re: Neunen, Netherlands

Does not look like many are going over. Looks like Harry and me.

Bert Juffer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
Re: Neunen, Netherlands 2019

We'll be there!!
Please stop by , we're there with a 10hp Stickney

Bert

Harry Terpstra

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019

Tom, there are at least 8 people from the US, and Canada coming over and I know there will be about 10 people from Australia. Come and say hello I'll be with a 7 hp and 3 Stickney. We'll be setting up with Bert Juffer.

francois85

Registered

Bonjour les amis
The "3 musketeers", Jean Pierre, Christian and I will be in Nuenen with a whole band of French. I will be happy to meet you physically, you will find us easily, I will have a stand with my books and a Koerting engine, Jean Pierre a vertical inverted Boulet and Christian a vertical Brouhot.

A bientôt
François

George Best

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/28/2020

I'll be there!
I'll be with Harry and the Juffer family.

Dick Brown

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/15/2019

Tom

What you do with Bahre and Keester ??? Thought they were going

LCJudge

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
Re: 31st NUENEN Show June 8, 9, 10, 2019

Have to ask, who from the US is going to Nuenen? Sure wished I could make it.....I will someday!

George Best

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/28/2020

Tommy, you really do need to go to Nuenen at least once. It should be on every engine collector's bucket list to go there. Same as everyone should go to Coolspring at least once.

Although I've had many people ask me if I was doing another European tour group, I have no plans on doing another tour group.

I plan on being at Coolspring 2020, so maybe we can talk about getting you to Nuenen.

MColopy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019

Can anyone share a rough idea of the cost of this trip?

(Added Links to Post #1.)

lenoir

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/16/2019

hi'folks
to Georges and other stakkers :
Nice to see you there
friendly your
Lenoir

Harry Terpstra

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
Re: Nuenen 2019 Engine Show Photos

I was at Nuenen from Friday to Monday. Unfortunately the weather on Saturday and especially the very hard wind slowed the show down a bit. However Sunday was a perfect day!
Most likely for the first time on the main land of Europe we had a line of 3 Stickney's. A 10 hp, a 7 hp, and a 3 hp all running at the Nuenen engine show.
The Juffer family brought their beautiful restored 10 hp, and I had taken the 7 hp and 3 hp.
As usually Nuenen was a great show! Thanks to the organizers:salute:

Attachments

Fred_Flintstone

Registered
Any of the attendees know anything about the oscillating steam engine that says "Schmid's Patent" on it ? That's about as cute as they come .......