• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

New classifieds

Dustin D Ehli

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2019
Maybe I was just seeing things but yesterday I swear that I saw a new ads section here on smokstak, now it's gone.

Was I just seeing things or what's going on?
I hope we can get something going here so we don't lose the ads totally

Duey C

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2019
That's what the drug Old Tractor does Dustin... Gas Engine will do it too but ya gotta take more. ;) 💉
I saw it too and damn near placed an add for a part I'm looking for! I did it just now tonight!
If it goes bye-bye for a bit, that's OK too.
Thanks Harry!

Last edited:

Brent Rowell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/11/2020
PLEASE replace the "Today's Ad's" link which made it super easy to see what's new in any category. Seems to have disappeared.

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
I also saw the link in the header placed a couple of adds, and then it disappeared :oops:. The adds are still there :). Like Harry said its in the planning stages. I hope the emails and PM's work in the classified. Not sure how to email or PM anyone by selecting there name and sending a message. Can't seem to be able to do that unless I'm missing something easy ;) .

Doug Tallman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/11/2019
Not sure how to email or PM anyone by selecting there name and sending a message. Can't seem to be able to do that unless I'm missing something easy ;) .
Paul, On this format just point your cursor on the persons name on the left of the post. Give it a second and a box should pop up. At the bottom is a box to start conversation. Click that and your on your way.

shane438

Registered
I've noticed the classified section for multi-cylinder power units and heavy engines is missing on the new page.

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
Just about anything can be done (more or less.) This is a good thread so plant the seeds here.

Nathan K.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019
Only 2 things I wish for is to see folks location under name with out having to hover/wait and a link to all active ads listed by date. Much appreciated and hope you got it all figured out!. Nathan.

Rick McKay

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/28/2015
I too would love to see a link to open all ads starting with the most recent. Currently it is very frustrating to attempt to read the ads only, as you have to browse each category individually. Other that that, great job on the new forum, Harry!

Thank You,
Rick