• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

New Engine Show May 18th 2019 Lima NY

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
Engine show May 18th 2019 Lima NY. 8:30 AM till about 6 PM

The first annual Engine show is at 1574 Rochester St Lima NY.

We are about 25 minutes south of Rochester NY just off Rt 5+20 on rt 15A Easy to get to from all over NY and PA

The theme for 2019 is if it has a engine and it is interesting bring it. Anything that if you saw it next to the road you would stop.

Open Flywheel Old generators, antique vehicles, old tractors, and if it is cool like a restored anything or a new Hell cat bring it.

This is a unique one time opportunity to attend and show at THE FIRST ANNUAL Lima Engine Show.

If we can find a old Binford Tool printer we will make up some official looking certificates for everyone.

Food and drink will be available. Load in the previous day is possible.

Contact Frank DeWitt for details or to let us know you will be bringing something

frank@lbpinc.com 585 624 3052

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
Re: New Engine Show

Weekend after the Hudson valley auction. I will see if I can get there! be sure to re-post about a month before the show to remind people. Thanks for the heads up! :D
Andrew

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
Re: New Engine Show

Thanks for responding. I look forward to seeing you there. I will keep this thread updated, and the show will be on the Events Calendar.

BakerCollector

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
We will plan on being there but it's a bit further than I expected, so probably only one load.

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
A reminder.
How many times have you met a old guy at a show who says "I was here for the very first show" Here is your chance to become that guy. Come to the very first Lima Engine show way back in 2019.

May 18 th
1574 Rochester St Lima NY (Near Rochester NY) 30 min south

Bring your self, bring a old engine or two or twenty, bring the kids.

Free parking,
Free setup,
Certificate showing you were here.

Food available on site.

Clean indoor restrooms.

Dan Hodge

Registered
I did a Google search and it looks like it is a t the Lima Christian school. Is this correct or is there a park next to the school?

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
Yes, That is correct. It is on the grounds of the Lima Baptist church and Lima Christian school. A BIG thanks to them for providing the space for us.

---------- Post added at 08:42:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40:47 AM ----------

Today is one month before the Lima Engine show. Come and see it. Bring a engine. Have fun.

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
This show is shaping up to be a good one. The local Rotary is starting it with a pancake breakfast at 8:30

We have a number of people who have committed to bring old engines, Cushman scooter, some antique cars and more.

We will have a barrel train and peddle tractor pull for the kids.

Lunch is available on site. AND you get a certificate showing that you were there for the FIRST annual antique engine show.

Come on over and visit or show. Load in on Friday is available.