• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

New Event In North Florida

Tinroof

Registered
Hi my name is Dave Elliott. I am organizing a new event in North Florida. I have a venue just outside Dunnellon Florida right on the Withlacoochee River. I need some help with establishing the date for an annual event. The event will be focused on antique equipment and tractors. We have camping and the room to be as big as the show in White Springs. I am thinking a 3 day event with display, demonstrations, vendors and music. Can you help me I don't want to crowd any other event that is already established. You can contact me 352-318-3872 email tinroofshack@gmail.com
Thank you