• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

New Haven Kentucky Show Oct 1-2

Brady

Sponsor/buy,sale,trade
Last Subscription Date
02/27/2018
New Haven Kentucky Show Oct 1-2. This is the 1st annual show at the Kentucky Railway Museum.Please see the flyer for details.

Attachments

Chris Wheeler

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
Hopefully there will be a good turn out for this. Anyone else plan on going? How often can you say "I was at the very first show."?

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
Isn't that a picture of Wayne Grenning's 5 h.p. OTTO SPECIAL ELECTRIC on the flyer ? Or am I mistaken.

LCJudge

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019
Isn't that a picture of Wayne Grenning's 5 h.p. OTTO SPECIAL ELECTRIC on the flyer ? Or am I mistaken.
I would imagine they went to the internet and pulled a photo of an engine and Wayne's popped up first.

I'm only about 15 miles from the Railway Museum so anyone that can come is welcome to stop by the house and look and talk junk. Saturday presents a problem for me as it is the annual Lincoln Days celebration in Hodgenville. I'll be involved with some activities there until Sat. afternoon. I'll then try to go to New Haven to see who is there. For anyone that may be coming from the Louisville area to New Haven, you'll possibly be coming through Hodgenville to get to New Haven. Hodgenville will have about 40,000 tourists in it on Saturday and it will be very congested with streets blocked. You can make it through but be cautious.