• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

New Links Page

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
You may have noticed that there is a new links page on the top right menu bar. This is a function of our bulletin board and it works out of the database system. It can accomodate thousands of links! I'm not sure that I can maintain that many, but I have had a good go at it.

You can search for key words in the links or go straight to a particular category. It's really still a work in progress and I hope to be able to download sections of the open internet directory in the future. We can be our own Google or Yahoo!

I hope to maintain a level of quality by admitting links to those sites that have photos or a few pages of interesting material. No banner or link farms or pop-ups, no half pages under construction and certainly no spammers. Anyway, at this point, I just wanted you to know that it was there.

http://www.smokstak.com/links/

-- Harry

BobRR

Registered
Hi Harry I just noticed that if click on the kohler forum through the forum links on the left side of the page it takes you to the E-bay page? Are you working on any engines? :) BobRR

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
Dang! That was supposed to go to forum #25 not #26. :eek:
Yeah, I guess I have an engine right here and it has a keyboard on it. :confused:

Elden DuRand

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
12/22/2017
Harry said:
Yeah, I guess I have an engine right here and it has a keyboard on it. :confused:
Harry:

That's not as interesting as a nice dirty, rusty, heavy chunk of cast iron. :cool:

Take care - Elden