• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

New member from Montana

MrMarty51

Registered
I`ll try to get some pics of some of the stuff I have, as time rolls on by.
The current project is this 1974 Triumph motorcycle, T-150 Trident. Had several issues with trans and starting pedal when I got it, I now think I have that fixed, at least its got all the gears and the kicker works nicely. The transmission when it was going together. trans1.jpg
The bike on the lift. tr1.jpg And I did not buy the bike all put together but here is a pic from the internet of the same exact machine.
tr.jpg
And a pic of the 1957 Harley 125cc Hummer that My dad had bought for Me after helping Him for several months to tear down an old three story mansion. The bike had came out of a circus and was missing most the legal requirements the in todays age would have banned it from the road. Scouted the internet and eventually got every nut, bolt and washer as original.
h6.jpg
That's about all I have pics of for now. I will get some pics of the Hobart portable welder and I`ll post in some pics of a model Case steam tractor that My dad had built.

MrMarty51

Registered
Thank You for the welcomes to the smokstak.
I have a shed full of old stuff, there is some mags that I believe is from a four cylinder MF tractor, probably 70s vintage. I was give a truck load of old stuff from a fencing contractors shop after He had passed on, His daughter asked me if there was any of that stuff I wanted so I hauled it all off. LOLOLOL
Next trip to the shed I will get a pic or two of the mags, I believe they had the oil fill section of the mounting with them. Maybe some one in here can use them, if they even work. I imagine the old timer fencer had bought extra mags and tuned them up so when a set of points went bad in the field he would just swap out the mags. Just my theory though. LOL
Some people from the Wyoming area might have know Him as Hout Fencing Contractor.

MrMarty51

Registered
Thank You very much.
Sold My 78 K20 Chevrolet, now buying some uprated components for the K3500 6.5 diesel enjun. LOL