• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

New Way Shroud? Help!

David M. Lyon

Subscriber
Does anyone make a reproduction cooling shroud for the New Way engines? Can't seem to find anyone with them listed.:(
I might could repair this one, but it would sure take a lot of pecking and pinging to ever get it close to usable...Or if anyone has a good used one, give me a shout!:rolleyes: It's a type "A" model "C" 3 1/2 horse

David M.:wave:

Attachments

Rick Strobel

Hi David...one was on ebay not too long ago. ~100 rockets I think is what he wanted for it..don't remember if it sold.

Down the road I'd like to find one for my 4 1/2 hp.

Will keep my eyes and ears open.

Regards
RickinMt.

Benny Mckheean

David,If you have a good sheet metal shop in the area and you take the original to them they should be able to make you one. Benny

Tim Christoff

I have had all the ones I needed made by a heating and cooling shop. A good sheet metal worker can make one in a couple of hours or less and the cost is usually pretty reasonalbe.

Tim