• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

New Zealand Made Engines

Bug1929

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2020
Re: New Zealand made Engines

I've just bought a restored 1912 Anderson Model Small S 3HP Serial No: 135 off Trademe NZ on last Friday. Regards from Geoff.

Attachments

mihit

Registered

Hi, I hope everyone that posted is still watching this thread, can any of you with functional andersons please post some close up pics of the carbourettor? Or pics of them dismantled?
Cheers

Paul Richardson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/05/2020

Speaking of all things Kiwi, Kiwi engines/engine collectors,..i have been trying to find some contact details that will put me in touch with Neil Harrington.I have touched base with one or two Kiwi enthusiasts here so far but having no luck as yet.
Could somebody who knows Neil and is perhaps willing to pass on his contact details please pm me?
Thanks.

Bigwheel

Registered

I have an Orion here, about 4/5hp similar to a Frisco which I have as well but many small differences.
I don't think its the oldest but it is real old. Only markings is #2 stamped in rod bearing, crank and transmission main shaft.
Its a good runner and in original condition. Try to get some pictures up soon.
Kim