• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Not engine related but funny if not you

Tom Fleming

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/13/2017
ok, THAT made my day. I wonder if that camel is for sale. I would like to tie him next to my tractors at shows...........................my engines too............. :brows: :O

Chris Wheeler

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
If you look close they are trying to kill the camel. You can see the bloody gash at the bottom of his neck and the one guy has the knife in his hand.

SteveK

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/26/2019
I'll bet the guy in the blue shirt has a sore neck for a few days! :O

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
Moslem Qurbani sacrifice probably. Not a pretty thing to see. Animals are sacrificed by slitting their throats. You see it a lot in india too. Cool to see the camel getting his licks in. Video on the news lately - man running down the middle of a highway in Dubai - chasing his runaway camel! That's a good one too!