• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

NOTICE: Show, Swap and Event Calendar Discussion

AZ Gary

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/06/2019
I'm trying to post our show on the calendar and it requests to designate a forum site and I can't find a way to do that.

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
You will be #1. Apparently, these newer calendars depend upon getting their input from a forum page, which in this case centers around https://www.smokstak.com/forum/forums/shows-and-swap-meets.128/ Much thought will have to go into this and there is a youtube worth of discussion, so I will post it here shortly.

It may be a little Mickey Mouse, but we can get a different one if there is something better out there. As you can tell from the video, these scripts are invented by young gamers turned programmers, but they have the knowledge of today's programming skills.

Last edited:

Roger Eldred

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/21/2019
I tryed to post a swap meet post , got it done went to post was told to use " event form". Can't find what that means, now confused.