• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

OilPull Heaven and More - Milton Steam Era 2019

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
#60 is a rare Cockshutt Golden Arrow demonstation tractor.I think they made less then a couple hundered of them?

G Willikers

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/01/2019
We have rolled over to page two already. Lots of pics.
Another selection.

63 - 66. a few more looks at some of the Calhoun fleet. The 20-35 Eagles were the last gasp at 2-cylinders for that company. Engine bearings on oil, closed tranny, but still had the 360 degree beat! The F Rumely came from Kansas, I think?
67 & 68. Ron's Waterloo Boy. Sold from the old Dain Works in Welland, Ontario. A real treasure.

Attachments

G Willikers

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/01/2019
There are more pics, but they will be repetitious. This can be the last group. Thank you for following this thread. Please carry on with it if you have more photos or chat.
We first heard that Steam Era was moving to the Hume farm back in February. That is a pretty short time to bring together the logistics of a large show - layout, parking and people movers, vendors, permits, advertising, and on and on it goes. Ontario Steam & Antique Preservers Assoc. not only pulled it off, they pulled it off in grand style. It had to be a lot of hard work, worry, and sleepless nights for the volunteers and for the Hume family.
It is a fantastic show, one of the best! The layout is great, the range of activity excellent, and the setting is perfect. Most importantly, it is a great gathering place to see old friends and make new ones. Isn't tractor collecting the best hobby?
Best wishes to Steam Era in the years to come.You have a first class show and an equally first class group of people!

Attachments

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
#70 is one spiffy looking C Case :cool: and a nice original 10-20 Titan.Maybe Mr Garriock (Autotrac) could chime in and give us the details on both tractors

Jeff Blaney

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/14/2015
That is a nice looking Case. Andrew had it out in the back field later Saturday afternoon. It runs nice and looks nice. The moto-meter adds another touch of class as well.
I think he has it removed in the one picture?

Oilpulled

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
Thanks G & others for the many fine pictures of a really fine show made possible by the work of many fine folks.

model k rumely

Registered
casertractor for any history on the SM grader you should talk to Frank Hume about it, I remember him saying something about it when we pulled it out from the tree row

oldironlindy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2016

David Hoover

Subscriber
That’s a threshing competition, a timed event between 2 teams. Fun, it was even more fun when they used to have to belt up the engine under time too.

model k rumely

Registered
I should thank casertractor for the video that you took during the show, you got a good view of me putting water into the sawyer massey. I enjoyed coming back to the show again, I got the chance to visit with some old friends