• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Oily Rag Magazine

jayvee

Registered
SH!T. o_O What's going on? Talk about 'on the ball.' I don't think I can handle it :ROFLMAO:
Excellent job Aussie Post or am I just wishful thinking????

Anybody else got theirs?

karragullengine

Registered
Received mine yesterday, good read a part from the fire story. Hopefully they salvage something. Someone may become an expert white metal bearing scraper out of it though.

Dobbo56

Registered
Been away on holidays since 5th Feb and had to make a rush trip home, lucky as my first edition of Oily Rag mag was there, some great reading. What a sad story about the MATAMA shed fire my heart goes out to the guys.
Great mag Jayvee
Cheers
Dobbo

Dobbo56

Registered
Still hear Cobba (until 19th March) and still catching heeps of fish.
Had to go home because we got 75mm in 15mins, front yard had 12" of water in it and the back creek flooded the back yard also. So whilst we were home I took the buffalo (Honda mower) for a walk as it had been 3 weeks since we cut it before coming up here.
Cheers
Dobbo

cobbadog

Registered
We take the "GOAT" for a walk here and lately it has been every 5th day. Got me beat what my neighbour is up to lately. For the last week and a half he has had his mowers out every day. Going by the colour of the grass someone used too much super phosphate and it is as green as can be and growing like it is on steroids. I bet he doesn't try that again.

cobbadog

Registered
Cheers JV,
I sent you an email today which may help fill a tiny spot plus a reply to your question about cost reduction.

steamnev

Registered
We take the "GOAT" for a walk here and lately it has been every 5th day. Got me beat what my neighbour is up to lately. For the last week and a half he has had his mowers out every day. Going by the colour of the grass someone used too much super phosphate and it is as green as can be and growing like it is on steroids. I bet he doesn't try that again.
Thats a great way to annoy someone, fertilize their lawn for them. Had a mate that drove a fertiliser truck, had a barrow load left over so he did his lawn, won't be doing that again.

cobbadog

Registered
Latest issue arrived safely back on Thursday and is sitting here waiting for me to read it along with the other subscriptions that seem to have all landed within days of each other then me mate across the road dropped off the last 6 issues of Big Rig. I'm gunna have to clean me specs up and do some serious reading in a nice quiet corner with my phone turned off.

Scotty 2

Registered
Well no-one can blame you can they John? I mean....what's been happening? Absolutely didly squat, that's what's been happening.

jayvee

Registered
:help:
Hi All,
I just want to say "THANK YOU" to (all) the readers who have passed on the article (and its variations) relating to the A.H. McDonald tractor that was sold recently in the U.S.
Obviously, due to the interest, plus helping to fill a page or two, The article will in some shape or form "get a guernsey" in the up coming edition.
I am truly most grateful.
SO, With regards to this article, All I ask is, PLEASE, NO MORE! :crazy:

Thank you for your interest.
jayvee :salute: