• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Old IHC International truck

David Nicolson

Registered
ot inter truck

Hi Everyone, hoping someone can help me. I have just purchased a 1921- 30 intrenational truck to complement my inter engines. I am searching for imformation on early inter trucks, are there any sites someone could recommend. Thanks in advance David

C

Chris Curtis

Re: ot inter truck

Check out www.oldihc.org . this website is a lot like this one except dedicated to vintage International trucks. You will find tons of info. and links to other sites.

Gasengn

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
03/01/2009
Re: ot inter truck

I have an owners manual for a 1927 International S 26 that I could copy if needed.

David Nicolson

Registered
1928 ihc truck.

I recently put a request on smokestak in regard to an ihc truck, which has turned out to be a 1928 ihc six speed special.what i am looking for is a workshop manual for this truck. a photo copy will do. thanks

smtwins

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/25/2012
Re: 1928 ihc truck.

Dave send me an E-mail threw the stak on what portion you need and I will copy it for you.