• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Onan 12.5 kw fuel pump diaphragm

okieflyer1

Registered
I have recently purchased a 12.5 kw Onan gasoline generator set from a government online auction. I put new engine oil and filter in it, hooked a fresh battery to it and new gasoline from a clean source. Low and behold the thing started up and ran like a singer sewing machine. The only issue is the fuel pump has a leak where the diaphragm is on the fuel pump. I called the local Onan dealer and he said his information says it is obsolete and no longer available. I'm hoping someone might have a line on some parts. he gave me the Onan part # 149-1787. I'm hoping someone will have a source for parts for this machine. It was built August of 1985