• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Onan Parting Out Thread (Used Onan Parts only!)

Redhook98

Registered
I have Onan MDJE parts for sale if anyone needs any. One complete running (when removed) gen, and one complete, but partially taken apart. Also extra water pumps and other misc parts. I am in Colonial Beach, VA.

pete p.

Registered
I need a right side cylinder head sheet metal cover for an Onan cck that is attached to the head with 2 1/4-20 screws. Does anyone have one that they are interested in selling ? The Onan part # is 134-1591. Thanks Pete P. !-609-625 3371 salvage378@aol.com

pete p.

Registered
6.5NH-3CR/16000J parts, free for the price of shipping :D Already broke even on it, the rest is free to someone that needs them.

Good lower block crank/cam/pistons, tins, 1-piece intake manifold, 1-piece oil sump, generator stator, mounting plate with 3 vibration isolators.
I am interested in purchasing the right hand cylinder head sheet metal cover for a Onan CCK if you have one. The Onan part# is 134-1591. Please call or E-mail me if you have one for sale. 1-609-625-3371 salvage378@aol.com Thanks Pete P. (P.S. If knowone answers, please leave your phone # , and I will call you back .)

Kothe

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/14/2020
I could sure use the tins and 2 of the rubber feet and the draw bolt to hold the armature to the crankshaft , I am doing the one on the thread " came home in a basket"
Nelson

Last edited:

gnucklehead

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
Maybe someone else has some parts kicking around, but my NH and CCK parts units are long gone. I do have some OTC carcasses and a 2CK barn-find portable up fro grabs

If you can, you should edit/remove your email and phone# from these public threads..

turtmaster

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/03/2019
Pete, I do have one, only one, I don't remember if it's the left or the right side, cck cylinder head tin,
But I don't know the number on it, it's for the contractor Style cck with the top cover on the engine, can you please take a picture of the engine, of where it needs to go come on so I can make sure that it's the correct style, and correct side of engine.

Kothe

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/14/2020
I am looking for parts for a nh , tins and possible control panel and a few others ,
I just acquired 3 Onan's , 2 bfa's and a sears garden tractor with Onan motor , I would like to sell the two generators or could part them out , he said the 4.0 BFA-5dr/22541c serial E833678917 120/240 three ( 3 ) phase ran before he removed the carb and manifold and a few other parts . he said they were both propane or NG but can not confirm this at this time , the second one looks just like the one I listed the #'s from , garage runnith over and things need to go , make an offer.
Nelson

pete p.

Registered
Pete, I do have one, only one, I don't remember if it's the left or the right side, cck cylinder head tin,
But I don't know the number on it, it's for the contractor Style cck with the top cover on the engine, can you please take a picture of the engine, of where it needs to go come on so I can make sure that it's the correct style, and correct side of engine.

pete p.

Registered
Thanks for your reply. The cover I need measures close to 10 inches wide, 8 inches high and has the spark plug hole on the right side of the top part of the cover. If you have a part matching this description , I am very interested in purchasing it from you. There is probably an information plate on the outside of the cover too. Thanks very much for your trouble. Pete P. 1-609-625-3371 salvage378@aol.com

luc102

Registered
Hy everyone..

I already posted a question on the onan thread but here goes..
I am looking at going electric choke on my 15 jc .. it can be from any onan i think .. i have acces to machinning tools , tig- mig welding .. all i need is the 12 volts mechanism ( electromagnetic or bi-metal ) that hooks on the carb.. thanks

chrish001

Registered
After consideration I've decided to part out the engine of my 10CW. I'm keeping the gen end for another project. The parts that are usable on the engine would be the magneto, both the intake and exhaust manifold, the carb, the fuel pump and all of the tins. The heads may also be usable. I'll wait several weeks to see if anyone needs any of these parts and then as the weather warms the rest will go to the scrap yard. PM me if you need any of these parts.

marky1

Registered
Old post I know, but thought I'd take a chance. 15 0JC amp meter.jpgI'm looking for an analog amp meter gauge for a 15 0JC unit. Let me know if you have one to sell. Thanks

EICBob

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
Hy everyone..

I already posted a question on the onan thread but here goes..
I am looking at going electric choke on my 15 jc .. it can be from any onan i think .. i have acces to machinning tools , tig- mig welding .. all i need is the 12 volts mechanism ( electromagnetic or bi-metal ) that hooks on the carb.. thanks
Hi luc102....
did you ever find one?
If not I may have something that might work, I just got some carb parts for my 5BGA, and I am sure I will not need any of the choke parts. If there is a good electric choke it is yours.
-BobC

marky1

Registered
Still Looking for an amp meter gauge for 15 0JC. 0 to 80 gauge. It is not a current transformer type. Let me know if you have one. thanks

Sooty Jim

Registered
Looking for a mechanical pump for a 2CK-1M (typical CK 149D693). Use rebuildable core OK. Or, if you have an idea on an adaptation of some kind, I'm all ears. Gravity feed just doesn't do it with a load. Thanks.