• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Onan Parting Out Thread (Used Onan Parts only!)

Birken Vogt

Email NOT Working
Cleaning out the garage I came across a CCK vacuum throttle booster 150-0433. Appears to be new old stock. Any interest?

I also have a junk pile with at least a BFA and a NHD that is going to go to junk sooner or later. So if you want anything speak now.

Kothe

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/14/2020
I am in need of the tins and the armature thru bolt plus the oil filter holder for a 6,5 nh
thanks
Nelson

Birken Vogt

Email NOT Working
Went out and looked...6.3NHDFB spec M and 4.0BFA spec C.

Perhaps you can look through the parts books for your model and mine but I don't know if those parts are going to be a fit.

EICBob

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
Cleaning out the garage I came across a CCK vacuum throttle booster 150-0433. Appears to be new old stock. Any interest?

I also have a junk pile with at least a BFA and a NHD that is going to go to junk sooner or later. So if you want anything speak now.
Hi Birken...
What do you need to get for the CCK vacuum booster?

-BobC