• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Online Onan Parts Sales-or at least a parts number

B.Ikard

Registered
Gents,

I need a governor spring for my RV generator-

4.0 BF-3CR/16000BSER-G773264017

Is there anywhere online I can get this part, or does someone have a breakdown with part numbers?

The nearest dealer (Cummins South) is 60 mi in either direction, and the parts guy I spoke with should consider Mc Donald's as a future employer.

Brent

Gunny

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
gratis
Brent:

Can't find my Onan RV parts CD, got about everything else.

Call A & P Electric in Columbia, SC. Talk to Pinky (his real name is Carl but everyone calls him Pinky) (803)791-0910. They are an Onan dealer and Pinky is the man to talk to, he'll do right by you.

B.Ikard

Registered
Gunny,

Called Pinky yesterday and he got me squared away-nice guy who seems to have a genuine interest in helping the customer. Might be a place to send a resume in a couple years:)

Thanks for the info-will be calling them again for sure !

Brent

Billy J Shafer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/03/2019
Guys like Pinky are getting hard to find. Most do not know and do not care. Only there for a paycheck.