• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Order of Posts in the forum listings

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
IF you guys are creatures of habit (some might call it stubborn) and find it throws you off to see NEWEST posts FIRST, there is a box near the bottom of the page where you can re-order the posts to DEscending which will show posts in order from first to last....the way I like it!!! :D Craig

Howard Steiner

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/03/2019
Craig-------I'm with you ( CREATURE OF HABIT, STUBORN, OR BOTH.

I want to reverse the posts. You referred to a box to accomplish this--------where and how ?

Jim Tremble

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/20/2016
Order of Posts

Howard

Look at the top of this thread. Right side. Click on DISPLAY MODES. Click HYBRID MODE and you are set up.

Jim

Howard....bear with me as this is my first post on the new board...this is how I did it on my puter. Click on the "user cp" button....select "edit options".....scroll down to the "Thread display Options Box".... in this box select the drop down menu in the thread display mode and select "linear- oldest first"......then drop to the bottom of the page and select "OK" to the changes....."whamo"...thats all I did....now if I can figure out this picture posting????....good luck!...Warren

Howard Steiner

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/03/2019
Order Of Posts

Craig-------I stumbled around and found the box---------I think I have got the beast tamed ! Thank you !