• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Original Briggs pump?+1943 briggs NPR6

41Briggs

Registered
i was at an estate auction just down the road from me, and their was a few things i was interested in. but i left with this old Briggs NPR6 mounted to its factory base direct coupled to a gear pump.
the whole unit is in Great shape! looks like it was stored inside for most of its life! it runs beautiful! (better than shown in my vid taken the day after getting it home). the original paint on the engine is still shiney in places! its very complete. and the pump works awsome!!!!
the engine is a 1943 NPR6

has anyone ever heard of a briggs pump like this??? please see attached video!
(sorry but i cant get it to link to my channel so this is the best i can do for now)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEH_M0IK7yY

41Briggs

Registered
ill have to veiw the link somewhere else. my computor wont open up pdf files for some reason. thanks for identifying mypump!

41Briggs

Registered
ok so i later found out thanks to some help my engine was made in november of 1950, not 1943 as i preiviously though. that appears to have been a brain fart on my part. it amkes more sence now though. it didnt have the right head on it to be a 1943. either way, its an awsome engine and i like it!