• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Ottawa Log Saw with feller

Dbhigger

Registered
This Ottawa log saw was recently passed down to me. It is complete with the Engine, saw blade and a feller attachment. It was originally purchased new by my grandfather when he immigrated to Canada after WW1. The saw has been stored in my fathers shed for the past 60 years and last run 5 years ago at a weekend steam show in Earlton Ontario. Serial number is S2542. It has a Webster Tri Polar oscillator. I would like to learn more about this saw and welcome all comments. The end goal is to ensure it is well maintained and operational. I am also curious as to what the value may be.

Thanks in advance if you can comment.

Attachments

roy davies

Registered
Dear Ottawa log saw I have in my collection an advertising magazine showing the complete Ottawa log saw with feller,also a shipping tag,parts book that I would sell.Contact me using Smokestack: