• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

Palmer Marine PNR Engine w/Trans. Value

Tyler

Registered
Hi, I've got a 1945 Palmer PNR engine with a forward/reverse transmission and I am thinking about selling it. It has been fully restored and in running condition. I bought it almost two years ago but have never ran it myself. A good friend of mine restored this engine and transmission. Kept in a climate controlled shop since purchased. Any help as to its value would be appreciated as I know very little about these engines.

Attachments

Flyerboy

Registered
Tyler, do you have an extra head for a ZR Palmer by chance? I just picked up an engine here in FL and the head is missing. Thanks, Mike