• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Parts Sales Fraud

Contaucreek

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/28/2017
That's too bad :D I was really looking forward to the Breeman Caloric salesman sample hot air engine he was going to sell me for $900 The engine was supposed to be in working order. He was only selling it to me because he had another one I didn't need two. He first offered it to me for $500 and then I told him that wasn't enough then he said $900 and I told him I still would pay more if it was the real thing. He couldn't seem to come up with any pictures though :rolleyes:
I buy and sell firearms online. Sometimes we will ask for a seller to place a penny or other small object on a rifle stock to verify picture authenticity. Pretty easy to jack random pictures off the web.

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
I got beat :mad: by him, or a member of his crew, out of $51 on an eBay deal with a M.O. transaction to McDonald, PA (Western, Pa) last year. Of course, eBay buyer protection only works if you use PayPal :eek: but everybody knows that :rolleyes: . I'm just glad it wasn't a bag of money :shrug: . Thanks Harry

Attachments

Last edited:

Tom Winland

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/22/2019
The guy in Western PA called me about the same time he was trying to sell Jon the Bremen and was trying to sell me a 1/2 HP New Holland :(

Jamesk815

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
09/29/2017
I am surprised that someone hasn't paid this guy a visit and beat the the living crap out of him .Maybe if he was laid up for a while he might have time to think about his thieving ways.

jaw123

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
His mother must be very proud of him. That is some laundry list crimes. Do you think he is reading Gas Engine Magazine while in jail?

Toesmack

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2019
Auction everything he has and provide some small amount of restitution to his victims. Probably not much if he was on Heroin. Hopefully he will get everything he has coming in prison.

Anybody know why it took so long to get this scumbag in jail???

Junkologist

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/28/2019
Auction everything he has and provide some small amount of restitution to his victims. Probably not much if he was on Heroin. Hopefully he will get everything he has coming in prison.

Anybody know why it took so long to get this scumbag in jail???
Sounds like the auction would consist of a lighter, a spoon, and a needle. What a scumbag piece of trash.

Mike Standley

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/03/2019
thanks pat I posted this In both our groups on facebook "old engine traders group" and "hit and miss engine collectors" over 1000 got the message

I like oldstuff

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/09/2015
Don't say that Steve. He'll sue the state for the grievous injury.

He slipped on a bar of soap while showering. Yeah,, that works.

Steve Kreiner

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2020
Sure wish he would drop the soap where he is going that way he might understand what he has been doing to others.:clap:

Brothers Clemens

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2018
Do not know if Tanner Remillard is still on the stak but if he watch then i would say.

Glad we do not have these fellas here in Europe.:D.....Joke......Humor ,,,,LOL,,,,,,:D..........:wave:

T

Tim Rostar

Do not know if Tanner Remillard is still on the stak but if he watch then i would say.

Glad we do not have these fellas here in Europe.:D.....Joke......Humor ,,,,LOL,,,,,,:D..........:wave:
Here in the USA are government kinda caters to that bullshit..Its like a double whamy ......:shrug:

Brothers Clemens

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2018
Tim it was only an little humor to Tanner,;)
Know that Tanner coult laugh about this and maby an coople more.

Know these fellas are serious danger for us.:(