• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

DC Light Plants Parts

G.V.J.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2020
Iam looking for source for parts 8-C-3 model 752 It might be 850 not sure need to find a parts unit

abowman89

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/24/2020
I have an 8c3 that i had running three or so years ago for parts. The generator never worked but was complete with the switch panel. I dissassembled it and stored it because the front main bearing was bad.

G.V.J.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2020
I have an 8c3 that i had running three or so years ago for parts. The generator never worked but was complete with the switch panel. I dissassembled it and stored it because the front main bearing was bad.
I am looking for the carburetor and coil assy. can you post picture of unit and parts and price ?

netpirate8

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/16/2016
Iam looking for source for parts 8-C-3 model 752 It might be 850 not sure need to find a parts unit
you should post a picture of what you have. We have some parts available. You mentioned 3 different models so not sure what you need till i see a photo.

G.V.J.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2020
you should post a picture of what you have. We have some parts available. You mentioned 3 different models so not sure what you need till i see a photo.
Well I am afraid I am not very computer savvey I have pictures I could Text if I had a number but don`t know how to get them on here ?? I have been told it is an 8-C-3 and it matches the picture I have seen on internet ?