• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

DC Light Plants Parts

G.V.J.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2020
Iam looking for source for parts 8-C-3 model 752 It might be 850 not sure need to find a parts unit

abowman89

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/24/2020
I have an 8c3 that i had running three or so years ago for parts. The generator never worked but was complete with the switch panel. I dissassembled it and stored it because the front main bearing was bad.

G.V.J.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2020
I have an 8c3 that i had running three or so years ago for parts. The generator never worked but was complete with the switch panel. I dissassembled it and stored it because the front main bearing was bad.
I am looking for the carburetor and coil assy. can you post picture of unit and parts and price ?

netpirate8

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/16/2016
Iam looking for source for parts 8-C-3 model 752 It might be 850 not sure need to find a parts unit
you should post a picture of what you have. We have some parts available. You mentioned 3 different models so not sure what you need till i see a photo.

G.V.J.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2020
you should post a picture of what you have. We have some parts available. You mentioned 3 different models so not sure what you need till i see a photo.
Well I am afraid I am not very computer savvey I have pictures I could Text if I had a number but don`t know how to get them on here ?? I have been told it is an 8-C-3 and it matches the picture I have seen on internet ?