• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

PEOPLE

K

kyle blankenship

i just encountered a real bad situation. i listed som disc jockey equipment for sale ad forgot to put or trade for tractor, so some guy e-mails me and says what the hell. its a commomn mistake im only human right, so has anybody had this happen before i furious, if the guy live near by id probably go over and kick him in the junk. mean people,i say.

R

Russ Hughes

Maybe they were smoking something, or their wife kicked them out of the bed the night before.

K

kyle blankenship

either that or their goat wasn't giving him any chubby. --kyle

J

jesse zilafro

Kyle tell me how old you are, and I'll tell you about the goat... Jesse

K

kyle blankenship

im 15 and i herd the saying on www.joecartoon.com you really need to check it out for a good laugh. --kyle

J

jesse zilafro

Kyle any time you put disc jockey equipment on a old engine ad page, you might get the old what to hell. Jesse Z

K

kyle blankenship

yeah it was an honest mistake i forgot to put trade for tractor. but thats no reason to get Bi%#$ed out about. but i do see where youre comming from.--kyle

C

Chuck Tx

Totally different crowd buying that stuff . You gonna let'm send a check when they get it ? I just got balled out by a , one , Ahmed Rashwad for spelling Gasolene wrong on my site ...... cool ! It was more than a week before april fools day .And the usual suspects wont fess up .And , Ahmed wont reply as to his opinion concerning my use of obsolete spellings concerning elimination ...so ...come on .who done it ? Maybe he's pissed cause I wouldnt drag an aluminium suitcase the size of a UPS van with 64 mil in it thru customs for him and the royal family ? Ya figer they'd just have me whacked

before it was gasolene .they called it benzene

B

Bill Miller

Just think that you learn by your mistakes as well as the good things. Thats life. Bill Miller