• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Pictures from Brooks 2019, Great Oregon Steam-Up

MFaris

Registered
Thought everyone would enjoy a few pictures from the Great Oregon Steam-Up 2019, in Brooks Oregon.

Nathan K.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019
Thanks for the photos:salute:. Got some nice stuff there- just wish it was closer.
Nathan.

MFaris

Registered
Very rare vertical Palmer & Rey "Hercules"

---------- Post added at 07:35:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31:58 PM ----------

An equally rare horizontal Palmer & Rey "Hercules" being shown for the first time

---------- Post added at 07:43:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35:09 PM ----------

This wasn't on public display however we were very fortunate to get an invitation to look it over. Sorry for the poor quality of the photo.

Moteur Lenoir

This photo was posted with owner's permission.

Anyway that's going to do it for my photos, I wish I could have posted pictures of everything but there's just too much. The Steam-Up continues next weekend for anyone who wants to come out!

neonman

Registered
Thanks for posting the pictures. Perhaps I can add some more after this coming weekend.

My son and I displayed our collection of the more common engines, Jumbo's, Economy's, a Stover KA and so on. We had a great time, I had a power hacksaw belted to the Stover, my son had a Jumbo belted to a Hercules water pump. It was a great weekend, seeing kids get so excited over seeing those engines work gives me hope for the future of the hobby.

We'll be back this coming weekend. We enjoy seeing the pall of smoke that drifts across I-5 as the steam engines fire up in the morning...

JSWithers

Registered
Nice engines. The vertical twin IHC looks familiar. We had a 25 and a 35hp. The 25 went out west many years ago.

Target Driller

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2019
MFaris,
thanks for sharing all those wonderful photos. It's great to see displays of such variety from different parts of the country.
It's really neat to see detail I've never seen before from others perspectives and camera angles. Some very nice displays there!