• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Pincor Manual - Pioneer Gen-E-Motor

TheEdge64

Registered
Hi Mr. Hottle, I too am in need of some info on my pincor generator, that I picked up recently. It's a Pincor 23kw gen. with wisconsin v465d motor leeching on it's side. Generator and motor run great on propane. Just need some specs on the generator side not the motor side, if that makes sense, since it's one unit. I will send some pics in a day or two. Thank you very much.:)

Hi Mr. Hottle, I too am in need of some info on my pincor generator, that I picked up recently. It's a Pincor 23kw gen. with wisconsin v465d motor leeching on it's side. Generator and motor run great on propane. Just need some specs on the generator side not the motor side, if that makes sense, since it's one unit. I will send some pics in a day or two. Thank you very much.:)
Sorry my email is nuttanbutagthang@yahoo.com. And from what I'm reading I too would be in need of the pincor manual. Thank you so much Mr. Hottle

kb65

Registered
hello Jack.
I have just got a Pincor model RF 30 HM2A serial # A971 66 R.
It runs well but the idle control wont bring it back to an idle. The control works but may need adjustment.
Can you tell me about how old this unit is and send a manual if you have one?

thank Ken
KB65@ROCHESTER.RR.COM

ohiocowboy1277

Registered
Hi all I just picked up a pincor 5500 watt generator with a 16 hp Briggs
Not sure of the model number. I know the Briggs runs strong but I wasn’t
getting anything using a test light from the outlets on the generator
It has the twist lock style outlets so I had to buy an adapter for it so I could
Use it with the standard 3 prong plugs. If anyone still has any information available on them I would greatly appreciate it my email is ohiocowboy1277@yahoo.com thanks again

ohiocowboy1277

Registered
On it's way, Jack Hottel
Thank you for taking the time to send me the information you had on these generators. It helped me get mine working. I know very little about the electric side of them but the manuals you sent me helped me out greatly and I’m happy to report it is running and producing power perfectly

Jack Hottel

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
I'm glad that you had such a great result. I appreciate your letting us know.
Jack Hottel