• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Pincor Manual - Pioneer Gen-E-Motor

cowrider

Registered
I have a Pincor PTO 25 that I purchased from a neighbor when he moved. Hasn't been run in years and I would like to try it out. Waiting to get a u-joint in for the pto before I can. No luck at tracking down a manual yet. Could you send me a copy?
cowrider@zoominternet.net

Attachments

Jack Hottel

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Sorry, the email bounced. I had removed the underscore. PM me with another address.
Jack Hottel

Romak3

Registered
IMG_20191108_215626.jpg

New member. Just picked this up this weekend. Do you have a service manual? Thank you, Eric N

PM'd email

chortas

Registered
For anyone needing Pincor information, here is a 1975 owner's guide I scanned. A big file for only 16 pages,slow download. A lot of the older Montgomery Wards generators are Pincors. It has test procedures that would apply to other generators as well. This is my second try at adding a link. Hope it works this time. Donald
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/dr9641/Pincor/Pincor Owner's Guide.pdf
Hello Mr. Randall. I have just gotten what appears to be a B&S 10 hp. I/C motor powered Pincor pony starter unit. The power head label is gone. It has 27 foot long cables attached to it, and what appear to be 120 volt outlets with a voltmeter?. There is one number stamped on the generator 337853. The control box contains a starter solenoid. I think it is a 4500 watt outfit. Do you suppose the 1975 owner's guide which you so kindly share, might be of use? If you can, please send me a copy at <chortas@yahoo.com>. Thank you so very much, and have a satisfying holiday season.

Attachments

Jack Hottel

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Hello Mr. Randall.
I have sent the Pincor Info I have to your email. Mr. Randall has not posted here in many years. From your pictures, I doubt that your unit is a Pincor. Please start a new thread, asking for help in identifying it. Good luck,
Jack Hottel