• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Pine Point Clearing Sale

jayvee

Registered
Hi All,
Jumped into the ol' decrepit four wheel death trap and moseyed on over to Pine Point to get a report for the next mag.

I thought I'd tease you with a couple of pics on some of the better items on offer.
Cooper CF diesel $160
McDonald FF $900
New Clutterbuck (Kelly & Lewis) $320
Petter Atomic diesel $750
Sunshine $625

jayvee

Attachments

Last edited:

Scotty 2

Registered
Hello John
Thanks for that. The prices seem extremely reasonable. Were they runners or older restorations?
I would have snavelled that Kelly and Lewis up and that Sunshine would have been on the trailer as well.
It also goes to show people are after open crank horizontals. They're the flavour of the month.

Cheers Scott

jayvee

Registered
Here are a selection of tractors.

Chamberlain 55 $850
Farmall F12 $800
Fordson E27N $500
International TD9 $1000
Minneapolis Moline Twin City KTA $700

Sadly 95% of the tractors were bought by one gentleman, who will put them with the rest of the tractors that he has collected over the years, only
to be "dumped" in a paddock (field) and left to (basically) rot. :bs:

Hi Scott,
Those pictured were older resto's and goers (with a bit of tinkering). With the exception of a couple of small air-cooled donks, most were parts (of) engines.
The bulk of items "up for auction" were basically left out in the open enjoying the (4 seasons of) weather as well as the sea air.

jayvee

Attachments

Last edited:

jayvee

Registered
Last lot. There were some 35 tractors & 40 engines "up for grabs"

Allis Chalmers U $700
Case D-EX $800
David Brown Cropmaster $600
International Farmall M + Fowler Crane $700
International T35 $1200

More prices in the next mag.