• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Pioneer Park Days - Zolfo Springs Florida Show

Canadian made

Registered
I am making it down to the Zolfo Springs show this weekend just wondering who is going and how this show compares to Ft. Meade? Will there be alot of gas engines for sale? Thank you

Ross

Dave Rotigel

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
08/24/2016
Re: Zolfo Springs show

Hi Ross, I'll get to Zolfo on Wed. I'll be set up in EZ 6 with a 16 HP Galloway! See you there! Dave

E.C. Mims

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/08/2020

I'll be there Wednesday thru Sunday on EX21.

Assume we'll meet at Dave's spot at 12 noon on Saturday.

Elden DuRand

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
12/22/2017

(I don't think my last post made it to the board)

Repeating.........

I'll be there on Thursday afternoon and stay through Saturday.

Look for me on the only Hoyt-Clagwell at the show!:wave:

Take care - Elden

Canadian made

Registered

I can meet you guys at Dave's spot noon saturday. i am flying in Wednesday night. How is the weather suspose to be this weekend? You guys sure can put a show on down in Florida Alot better than what we have up north.

Ross

John Davis

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/14/2020
Guy's that engine is a home built engine. Built by one of our X presidents Mr Allen Rudd. He built it a number of years ago. I believe the flywheels crank shaft and piston are from a fairbanks engine all else is scratch built. Sorry I didn't take anymore photos of the engine.

John ;)

Jeff Smith

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/05/2018
Alan Rudd built that engine with three friends pitching in and they called it Marc, after the first letter of each of their names.

Jeff Smith