• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Pioneer Park - Zolfo application

George & Helen Myers

In Memory Of Helen
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2010
Has anyone received their application from Pioneer Park at Zolfo yet? I thought that we received them earlier than this in past years! Helen

Lou Quirch

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03-09-2020
George & Helen,
Never been to Zolfo as an exhibitor but would like to this year for the first time. If you have some contact info that you can pass along I would really appreciate it.
We live in the Keys and would like to start going to some of the Florida shows.
Thanks,
Lou Quirch

Jeff Smith

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/05/2018
Preston,

Where will you be located and what are you bringing? Will you have the 1000 mile engine there? :D

Jeff Smith

George & Helen Myers

In Memory Of Helen
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2010
Lou Quirch said:
George & Helen,
Never been to Zolfo as an exhibitor but would like to this year for the first time. If you have some contact info that you can pass along I would really appreciate it.
We live in the Keys and would like to start going to some of the Florida shows.
Thanks,
Lou Quirch
Jumped the gun! Received the application in todays mail.

Pioneer Park is held in Hardee County at Zolfo Springs, March 2nd thru Mar 6th, 2005. Contact address is Pioneer Park Days, 205 Hanchey Road, Wauchula, FL, 33873- Tel 863-773-3272. We think it is a real nice show!

Helen

George & Helen Myers

In Memory Of Helen
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2010
Received the confirmation of space in the mail yesterday!
Very prompt!!
Sure looking forward to some warmer temperatures!!!! Helen