• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

Plunket Jr. engine

LCJudge

Subscriber
Gary, saw that one in the auction and thought it was a great buy. I've always thought they are neat little hunks of iron.

PS: I think a $100 bill laying on the hopper will be a bit more eye opening......:D

Mike Shaffer

Subscriber
Gary Here is a picture of my JD Wallace which is very similar to a Plunket Jr. I know the muffler is correct as it has the part numbers that correspond to the rest of the part numbers on the engine. The gas tank is the style I use on all my Plunket's. Hope this helps.

Attachments

That was a great buy! I have two Plunket engines. the one has a muffler like used on the upright Maytags. The other has one with UISI on the casting?? They are both tank cooled. There are three types of governors on these engines. The one is an inertia governor , another is well hidden inside of the flatbelt pulley. I had pictures of the third type but can't find it now , don't remember how it works. Ron

Attachments