• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Popular science steam tractor

JeffK

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/09/2020
Does anyone know what magazine had the plans for this steam tractor? I bought it about 30 years ago and the man I bought it from said he got the plans from one of the magazines.
I tried 3 times with the phots and gave up
They are sideways again

John Eding

Registered
Does anyone know what magazine had the plans for this steam tractor? I bought it about 30 years ago and the man I bought it from said he got the plans from one of the magazines.
Hello! You can find the plans for this tractor at the link below. The traction engine model based on a Case engine is by Rudy Kouhoupt. You can purchase the instruction book along with his plans and instructions from Village Press the publishers of Live Steam Magazine as well as all kinds of books and plans by Rudy and many others. I managed to get my hands on one. It's fantastic! I hope you have all kinds of fun building the engine. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions: jeding@sbcglobal.net

https://secure.villagepress.com/store/items/detail/item/1811

John Eding

Registered
I tried 3 times with the phots and gave up
They are sideways again
Hello! You can find the plans for this tractor at the link below. The traction engine model based on a Case engine is by Rudy Kouhoupt. You can purchase the instruction book along with his plans and instructions from Village Press the publishers of Live Steam Magazine as well as all kinds of books and plans by Rudy and many others. I managed to get my hands on one. It's fantastic! I hope you have all kinds of fun building the engine. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions: jeding@sbcglobal.net

https://secure.villagepress.com/store/items/detail/item/1811