• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Port huron 4 sale, other site

Nik O.

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/27/2011
Port in ind, 574 453 7205. Photo ad # 327220, ytmag.com, under tractors. Not involved. Be blessed, nik owen n&s 25-85

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
Too bad the seller didn't put useful information in the advertisement. Is he a jockey?

He should place an ad in Engineads if he wants quality exposure.

Beth

Peter

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/14/2013
I hear this often, what exactly is a jockey? A horse jockey rides a horse and engineer runs an engine. I know its not good, but uncertain exactly what the meaning?

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
Someone other than an established equipment dealer. They buy specifically to sell immediately. They have no personal interest in the item, only profit.

Jockeys ride lots of horses, dealers sell lots of equipment.

Beth

casesteam12

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/05/2009
Polk is a machinery jockey. He has had other engines for sale in the past. Usually has a large auction at least once a year.

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
Brad,

I think you should add a Port Huron to your growing collection!:D Your Grandpa & my Dad would have a hoot at the thought!;) Then you can update your name to Case, Minnie, Port! ...just remember NOT to use the Port Huron in the slow race....ask Kent about the swap we made many moons ago:O

Take a quick road trip & get the details for us!

See ya in June!

Beth:wave: