• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Portland, IN Swap 2005 Engine Pictures

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
DON: THANKS for keeping those in mind that didn't make it. Pictures are always welcome :) .

Rick Strobel

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/05/2011
Thanks for thinking of us who couldn't make it. Nice engines and looked like a nice day.

RickinMt.

Gasengn

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
03/01/2009
Don, you missed the $60,000 12 HP Columbus? It came in on Thursday, was transferred to the new owner and then it left for Nebraska.

Glenn

Tom Winland

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/22/2019
Hi Don,

your first picture of the original 4HP Alpha came home with me :) along with some other nice ones. :D

glad to be home after a long week at Portland though.

Tom Winland
Ohio

BobRR

Registered
Don Thanks for the picts. If the Ypsi engines were for sale does anyone know what they were asking for them? Thanks BobRR

P

Pete Stauffer

Thanks for posting the pictures of Portland Swap. Do you know who had the Crossley twin sideshaft? It looks very much like one I thought I had bought and was to be delivered to me at Coolspring in June. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pete Stauffer

Steve Barr

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/09/2014
Pete

Kenny Wolf had the p1060 hopper cooled sideshaft. (pictured on Don's site )

There was a p1070 tank cooled one there as well.

P

Pete Stauffer

Steve,

Thanks for the information. That probably is a different engine. The one I have been dealing on is a P1065 (as best I can remember) hopper cooled, that I owned once before, but sold. The cart sure looked the same though. I was probably getting excited over nothing. See you at Coolspring, I hope.

Pete

Roger Eldred

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/21/2019
Don; Nice picture's! I took the Hummer engine home,back to Michigan. The tag show's it was made in Jackson,MI.
Thanks.