• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Portland Indiana: Who's on their way?

Charlie Walesh

Registered
Last Subscription Date
07/03/2012
Sitting at work wondering if anyone's on there way to Portland? I have 2 days of work to suffer through:( before I head out Tuesday night:D See you all there Wednesday morning:wave: Almost forgot to wish everyone a safe and trouble free trip.

Last edited:

Thiel

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/13/2017
leaving GA in 3 hours. Have to make a detour through Cleveland/OH thou, but I am heading that way. Although no money to spend I like to torture myself with all the missed opportunities. :headbang:

Dave R

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/31/2015
I go Wednesday. I have never gone the first day and want to see what it is like before it is all picked over.

Mike Monnier

Hoarder
Last Subscription Date
12/18/2019
Dropped the engine trailer off on Saturday morning. Now I just have to get through two days of work before heading back on Wednesday.

Paul Searl

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/20/2018
how late is the show open in the evening to look around? going out thursday.

Tom Nowak

Registered
Leaving at 2 a.m.:bonk: Tuesday morning. Should get there around 1 p.m. their time, lose a hour going out.:mad: Have some freinds who got there Sunday sometime.

Have to leave Friday.:( Then leaving for Mt Pleasant Monday.:)

Culy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/27/2010
how late is the show open in the evening to look around? going out thursday.
Alot of stuff is running till mid evening and the ofes guys run them late with there light displays. Most venders stay open till around mid to late evenings. The strip through town on the south edge of the show stays open fairly late.

Tim B

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2019
Skidmore, shouldnt you wait untill you get there to get "loaded"?